I once had a friend who prided himself on being lazy. He did not consider it to be a negative in the least.
The way he saw it, his laziness forced him to come up with solutions that enabled him to be successful without perennially running around like a chicken without a head. That wasn't his vision of himself.
His laziness was his wisdom. What is yours? Is it:
- To work hard or to work smart?
- To run full sprint at all times or to pace yourself for a marathon?
- To pursue execution speed or to develop strategic decision-making skills?
- To live it, breathe it 24/7 or to put it in a box and stick it in the drawer when the opportunity presents?
- To pursue individual greatness or to become a part of the body team?
Share your thoughts, I will share mine and maybe over time this can grow into a wall of wisdom. :-)