Picture Puzzles is the latest app in the 'Play and Learn with Wallace' early learning series of apps. It joins existing apps, Counting Fun, My First App and First Spelling.
It features six different puzzle games that help develop a child's creative skills, test their visual sense and build spatial awareness.
The games in Picture Puzzles are:
- Follow the Lines: Ten different mini-games where a child must navigate a series of dots to complete the game
- Noisy Zoo: Match the picture to the animal sound (eight different variations)
- Puzzle Pieces: Touch the puzzle piece that completes the puzzle (four different puzzles)
- Shadow Shapes: Find the shadowed object that matches the picture (15 different variations)
- Spot the Dot: Identify the falling dot that matches the requested color (eight different variations)
- Matching Twins: Find the matching twins hidden behind the cards (20 different variations)
Like all games in Play and Learn with Wallace, Picture Puzzles integrates with our Personalized Profile and Rewards Chart system, so kids can feel great about their progress.
Also, the content in the apps loads in randomly so kids don't get bored.
When you purchase two or more apps, the apps can be Super Shuffled together, giving kids the benefit of a blended learning experience. Learning professionals will tell you that blended learning is one of the best ways for kids to learn rapidly and retain more deeply.
As always, the full-featured trial is FREE.
To celebrate the launch, Picture Puzzles is 99 cents for a limited time only (it's usually $3.99).
Picture Puzzles Screen Shots